Welcome

Ugly Truth Of Life

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Legacy

I have decided to start this blog because...I can't even explain.
I guess it's because...I see a lot of things...a lot...
But I kept my mouth shut...I usually sit at the back during school...I always listen...observe...
That's what i do...I KNOW them just hearing them speak,move,react...everything...
I GET so FUCKING sick of all these phonies...FUCKING SICK!!
What would you wanna fake yourself??why try and act cool??is it fucking worth it??!!
lying to yourself??!!! That a FUCKING PHONY.This is just one of them...
Lots of them are bullies,gangs,emos,fakers,sissies,smart-ass,hypocrites...
THEY HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON...PHONIES.
I am not saying this because i'm a victim of anything.I JUST GET FUCKING SICK OF IT.
I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT IS REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment